Journey to the heart of Cuba!
Come and explore Cuba through this unique journey through some of the most fascinating areas of this beautiful island. You'll be coursed by a local journalist who will tell you all about Cuban culture and history you have not heard of before as you ride around in classic cars in Havana. Uncover Vinales, Trinidad, Cienfuegos, and more from a local guide’s perspective. Enjoy cocktails with locals, dive into snorkeling sessions at crystal clear waters, or learn about local tobacco fields. Let music be the soundtrack for your adventure as you learn to salsa or just sit there enjoying nature’s finest creation!
With Cuba Vista Tour your journey becomes much more than just ticking off all tourist attractions — it’s so much more meaningful than that! Be prepared to be completely captivated by the beauty of Cuba and its passionate people who live life with full enthusiasm. They'll welcome you with open arms, show you their culture and teach you how to truly appreciate life!
Make some amazing memories on this unique trip – one that is guaranteed to give you an authentic taste of Cuban life - without having to worry about planning or logistics as everything will be organized for you! This way, all that's left for us to do is sit back and enjoy the ride.
Why join us?
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature on this once-in-a-lifetime trip.
- Discover how to cook traditional Cuban dishes with our local cooks
- Make new friends from all over the world.
- Help support sustainable tourism initiatives in Cuba.
- Be part of a small group that connects with locals on a deeper level.
Start your tour in Old Havana, exploring the birthplace of this captivating city. The buildings are grand and colourful, and it's easy to see why it had been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, but it's the stories behind them that truly bring this place to life. Meet with a local journalist who took us on a journey through Havana's history from mobster rules to today’s creative entrepreneurs as you drive along in a classic car.
Next stop, Vinales where you'll meet the most welcoming locals and get to experience farm-to-plate food at its best. You'll also learn all about tobacco cultivation - an age-old tradition here - before indulging in some delicious traditional cocktails!
Making our way up into the mountains of Soroa – experienced nature at its finest before heading off towards Cienfuegos for some snorkeling in one of Cuba’s famous cenotes, French architecture and stunning sunsets before moving onto Trinidad taking a refreshing dip at El Nicho along the way. Here salsa dancing and cooking classes await. After spending time getting groovy on the dancefloor and mastering delicious recipes, it's time to head back to Havana via the revolutionary city Santa Clara The Revolutionary City - learning all about Che Guevara's life story before saying goodbye to this beautiful country.
What you will love about this trip
- Beyond the tourist attractions, explore Cuba's beautiful landscapes and get an insider's perspective on this unique country.
- Taste authentic Cuban cuisine, music, and dance first-hand
- Travel to untouched landscapes
- Learn to roll your own cigar from a Cuban Tobacco Farmer - it doesn't get more authentic than that!
Is This Trip Right For You?
- Be aware! We NEVER use hotels! Our aim is to give back to the community, as such we always use Casas as our accommodation option. Of course, we are aware of Western comfort requirements, so as a standard, we ensure pillows, air conditioning and private bathrooms.
- In saying that... Do remember that you are in a country with lower infrastructure standards. As such, power cuts, especially in cyclone season are expected. Water pressure may be low and hot water in short supply. This really just adds to the adventure.
- Previously Cash was king! Some service providers now insist on the use of credit cards to reduce cash handling, but be aware that some cards may not work in Cuba. So have several options available.
- Internet access is available but is limited. Why not choose this time to switch off and relax? If it is not entirely possible, we will assist you to get connected.
- Come without expectations, as things don’t always go to plan. And bring your sense of humour, in case you need to deal with things in 'Cuban time'!
- The roads can be a challenge, whilst we ensure we get you there safely, it may take longer than you would expect in any other part of the world. Please read the itinerary carefully for travel time estimates.
Further Information About Our Tours
Want more info in preparation of your trip? Our Trip Information page provides further information regarding things you need to know, accommodation transfers, emergencies, passport & visa info, what to pack, and more, that you may need to know about this adventure. Click here to read
Legality for Americans: Services are OFAC compliant under the general license Support for the Cuban people 515.574.
We also provide you with detailed joining instructions prior to your travel. 😎